After attending the launch of the a9, we’re at NAB next with reports to follow. It’s gonna be an interesting show—Sony will have a huge presence with a hot new still camera and promising breakthroughs in video production too.
Here I am using the a-9 in our first impressions, hands-on edit.
Sony’s emphasis at NAB is the studio business with a list of presentations and demos in their booth.
- Sony‘s live production ecosystem
- Production workflow and the cost of doing business
- Practical cinematography with Alister Chapman
- Sony‘s ecosystem for HDR live production
- HDR in non-real time production
- Sony‘s vision for the IP connected future
- Media solutions that reach the Cloud
- NavigatorX – More than asset management: workflow orchestration
They’re livestreaming too with this tip about what’s coming.
This year, Sony transforms your productions and on-air look. We’re presenting breakthroughs in Advanced Imaging, HDR, IP Live and Media Solutions. And our main stage will feature a line-up of can’t-miss presentations. To make the most of your time at NAB Show, visit Sony.
Here’s a loop of what to expect.
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.