Our friends at Think Tank Photo just announced an upgrade to their popular Airport Helipak V2.0 for DJI Phantom drone backpack. The new features include increased depth for Phantom 3 or 4, a tripod attachment strap added to the side panel, added reinforcement panels where rotors meet the inside lid, and a $40 price reduction over the earlier version at $199.75.
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D Ballistic nylon bottom panel, metal hardware, and nylon webbing are the most durable, long-lasting materials on the market
- Side pocket for tripod attachment or water bottle
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, and more
- Robust handles ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, and car trunks
- Seam-sealed rain cover helps to protect gear and stows away inside backpack when not in use
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The backpack also features YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique finish metal hardware, big hole air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed-cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.6” W x 19.7” H x 9.3” D (34.5 x 50 x 23.5 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13” W x 19” H x 8.3” D (33 x 47.8 x 21 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 12.6” W x 17.3” H x 1.4” D (32 x 44 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight (with all accessories): 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.