I have so much to do after a holiday week, but then this Blackforest bag showed up and damn it’s glorious. In my never-ending quest for the perfect bag, I’ve found there really isn’t one, but instead, occasion bags.
Like the fully-functional, exceptionally well thought out Thule Covert or my Freitag to just grab and go. There’s the full-day of shooting ThinkTank, and now I have a luxe bag for a client meeting, a dinner party, or whenever I want to dress up a bit.
The people behind it or exceptional too with a thank you card in the package and really emphasizing the handmade quality. Because it’s luxurious doesn’t mean it won’t go to work with you cause it sure will and has a feature list created by a photographer
Just look at the details…..
Because the Rimo 1 is luxurious doesn’t mean it won’t go to work with you cause it sure will and has a feature list obviously created by a photographer. Inside it’ll fit a body, a handful of lenses, and a laptop with accessories. The easy to get to pockets out front are a nice touch too.
At $199.00 the price is nearly a hundred less than the Signature line from ThinkTank and the bag is made with leather.
Features and Specs
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Premium cotton twill interlining
- YKK zips & brass fittings
- Outside specs – 14”L x 10.5”H x 5.5”D
- Inside specs – 13.5”L x 10”H x 5”D
- Weight – 1.7 Kgs
- Side and Bottom closed cell foam padding for extra protection
- Padded anti-skid adjustable shoulder strap
- Triple stitched at the joints for added durability
- Front zipped pocket – with microSD card slots and accessories
- Front open pocket & streamlined back pocket for travel items
- Side pockets for quick access
My daily shooter is Sony A1 with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.