ThinkTank BackStory Camera Backpacks were just released. Their new BackStory backpack series is available in two sizes. The BackStory 13 and BackStory 15. Each offer complete rear-panel access to your camera gear. Also, the top panel opens to speed your workflow.
Another key point of this series is a deep front compartment. It has zippered mesh pockets with ample room for personal gear. That includes a 10” tablet. And a laptop. There is a plush shoulder harness. Altogether, the removable waist belt makes the BackStory comfortable. The 13 costs $189.75 and similarly the 15 costs $209.75.
Use this link to get free product and shipping with your purchase.
ThinkTank BackStory Camera Backpacks Features
In addition, here are all the extensive features. With attention to the needs of pro photographers
- Top panel quick access
- Rear panel full-access
- Dedicated 13” laptop pocket
- 10” tablet compartment
- Roomy front pocket for light layers and other personal items too
- Microfiber-lined exterior pocket
- Customizable divider system
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small
- Large tripod coupled with deployable cup
- Plush shoulder harness with removable sternum strap
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Top and side grab handle
- Expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
- Top compartment mesh pocket helps to organize small items
- Front pocket organizer and zippered mesh pocket
- Main compartment pockets
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.