Our friends at Think Tank Photo have just released the Video Tripod Manager 44. This well-cushioned, highly rigid rolling case holds cinema-sized tripods, stands, sliders, and/or modifiers up to 40” in height.
The rolling case features robust handles on four sides, so it’s easy to load into a vehicle. It is an ideal travel solution as its rectangular shape stacks easily, saving space. This roller’s crush-resistant ABS twinwall reinforcement provides impact protection.
Shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions. And, don’t forget, when ordering anything from Think Tank over $50 in value, you can add free gear to your order.
That’s one tough bag—it weights 18 pounds and costs $349.75 with these additional features
- Included lock and cable to secure the main compartment and your case to a fixed object
- Rectangular stackable shape for portability and space saving
- Multiple tie-down straps secure your tripod, stands or slider when transporting between locations
- Coffin-style opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- Eight exterior handles for team lift and easier lifting and loading
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Bolster cushions provide support for different sized gear
- ID plate can be registered on the Think Tank website to help your lost or stolen bag be returned
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing your tools and accessories
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow you to load and unload from a vehicle with ease
- Easy-to-clean internal bottom lining for those messy location shoots
- Clear pocket for documents and easy identification on top panel
- User replaceable wheels and hardware