Sony RX0 II Livestreaming is enabled by a recent firmware update. The update works when the RXO II is attached to a compatible smartphone or computer. The firmware download is available from Sony here.
The new RX0 II is an update to Sony’s popular super-compact camera with superb image quality and 4K shooting. YouTubers will be happy it has a flip up screen for selfies. I’ve traveled all over with an RXO and use it when I ride bikes instead of pulling out my cell phone. The RXO II costs $698 from Amazon or B&H.
RX0 II Features
- Superb image quality delivered by 1.0-type stacked 15.3MP image sensor condensed into waterproof, rugged, highly compact body
- Featuring ZEISS® Tessar T* 24mm F4 fixed wide-angle lens
- Movie shooting with 4K internal recording and new image stabilization solutions
- Advanced functionality for stills photography, including up to 1/32000 sec. Anti-distortion Shutter and up to 16fps continuous shooting
- Diverse range of shooting scenes enabled by waterproof 180-degree tiltable LCD panel and Clear Image Zoom
- Perfect for selfie with enhanced color reproduction, new Soft Skin Effect mode and advanced Eye AF
- Microphone jack and optional Shooting Grip (VCT-SGR1) delivers minimal and ideal Vlog shooting solution
- Multi-camera solution that enables creative video expression from various viewpoints
The RX0 II uses a 1.0-type stacked 15.3-megapixel Exmor RS™ CMOS image sensor. The advanced BIONZ X™ image processing engine offers enhanced color reproduction, including beautiful skin tones. This small but powerful combination offers excellent image quality. Use it for both stills and movie shooting across a wide sensitivity range of ISO 80-12800. The ZEISS® Tessar T* 24mm F4.0 fixed wide-angle lens has a shortened minimum focusing distance of 20cm, making it perfect for selfies, table-top photos. And, for instance, schools of fish.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.