From the description:
In this Sony A7R V vs Sony A1 comparison, we’ll see which camera is the best for photographers looking for high-quality photos and videos, and if the AI-based autofocus is the best in the market. The Sony a1 is the company’s flagship, but in many ways the Sony a7R V outperforms it. Is the a7R V the new Sony flagship, and what do these features mean for the future of Sony cameras?
A7R V vs A1 Tech Highlights
- Tenacious Real-time Tracking
- Faster and more precise wide-area, high-density AF system
- Silent, vibration-free shooting at up to 7 fps
- Continuously shoot up to 583 compressed RAW images at high speed
- Lossless RAW image compression and selectable RAW image sizes and quality
- Greatly expanded focus and exposure bracketing
- Creative Look settings for stills and videos in camera
- High-quality HEIF images with high compression efficiency
- Wide brightness range for large screen viewing.
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.