At 63 watts of total output, the Eggtronic Laptop Power Bank is enough to recharge my devices. Spending more time in the North Cascades, I need backup power. I’ll use the Eggtronic Laptop Power Bank ($60 on Amazon) until I can get the generator running. The wood stove fired up and power back to the house, as needed.
The portable charger comes equipped with two USB-A ports to recharge as well as a 45W USB-C port. The power bank is covered in soft, water-repellent linen canvas. It has a soft touch frame around the side. The built-in LCD display the remaining battery life in a clear number. Bonus the canvas cover matches the Peak Design tripod I carry and their phone cases.
I tested charging 3 devices at once and it worked great.
- Multi-Device Backup Power: 20,000mAh backup battery with 63W total output over three ports (45W USB-C PD, 18W USB-A Quick Charge 3.0, 5W USB-A 2.4A) can charge 3 devices simultaneously.
- Ultra-Fast: The two high power fast charge ports (USB-C Power Delivery and USB-A Quick Charge 3.0) deliver power at 2x the speed.
- Universal USB-C/USB-A Compatibility: Automatic device detection charges safely and efficiently.
- Stylish and Practical Design: Slim and portable profile, covered in soft waterproof linen canvas and a soft touch frame. The LCD display shows the remaining battery life at a glance.
- Package Includes: Laptop Power Bank, USB-C to USB-C cable (3ft/0.91m), USB-C to USB-A adapter tip, user manual.
- Designed in Italy.
My daily shooter is Sony A1 with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.