Watched Drew Geraci a Sony Artisan Unboxing the Sony a1.
In case you missed it, the features are
- 50.1-megapixel full-frame stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor
- Upgraded BIONZ XR processing engine
- 30FPS blackout-free continuous shooting
- 120 AF/AE calculations per second
- Double the AF speed of the Alpha 9 II
- Bright, large, 240fps refresh rate. 0.64-type 9.44 million-dot OLED Quad-XGA EVF
- Silent, vibration-free electronic shutter
- Anti-flicker shooting with the mechanical and electronic shutter
- Electronic shutter flash sync up to 1/200 sec.
- World’s fastest mechanical shutter flash sync up to 1/400 sec.
- 8K 30p 10-bit 4:2:0 XAVC HS video recording with 8.6K oversampling
- 4K 120p 10-bit 4:2:2 movie shooting capabilities
- Wide dynamic range of 15 stops for stills
- 15+ stops for video
- Improved Real-time Eye AF for humans and animals, and
- Real-time Eye AF for birds
- Tenacious Real-time Tracking that automatically maintains accurate focus
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization for a 5.5-step[xii] shutter speed advantage
- S-Cinetone color matrix as seen in FX9 and FX6 to deliver an expressive cinematic look
- Like the a9 II, professional workflow support with the industry’s fastest built-in Wi-Fi, SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, 1000BASE-T Ethernet and more
Unboxing the Sony a1, Drew sure has a good time. I can’t wait to get mine!…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.