Capture One iPad Livestream happened this morning. You can watch the recording below. A tethered workflow has been added to an already robust feature list.
Capture One for iPad takes advantage of an iPad to its full potential, including gestures and touch interactions. Users can capture RAW files directly into iPad. Then batch edit, apply styles, and share their work.
Capture One iPad Livestream What’s New
- Shoot tethered directly via USB cable or Wi-Fi
- Remotely trigger a capture from your iPad
- Automatically apply the same adjustments to all tethered photos by enabling the “Next Capture Adjustments” toggle
- Export Originals and TIFF files
- Use Auto Adjust to quickly edit your images
Change the Wheel and “Quick Edit” sliding directions
- Get tips on how to use the gesture interactions
Capture One iPad Livestream Availability
Capture One for iPad will be available starting today, September 20th, 2022 at 13:00 CET, on the Apple App Store.
Capture One for iPad (app): $4.99 per month. Includes access to Cloud File Transfer (up to 1000 photos stored in the cloud at any given time, and the number of transfers is unlimited) Capture One Pro 22 is available as a perpetual license or subscription: $299 or $20 per month.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.