Shot on Alpha 7 IV: Trappers of Time is presented by Sony Alpha films and shot on the new Sony Alpha 7 IV. In the short, creators explore the new possibilities offered by this exceptional hybrid camera packed with outstanding still image quality and evolved video technology.
In 2018, Sony described the Mark III as their basic camera, setting a new standard in what a photographer should expect from mirrorless. By labeling the Mark IV, Beyond Basic, they’ve taken what their customers should expect to another level.
The key features of the new Alpha 7 IV include
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 4K 60p Video in 10-Bit, S-Cinetone
- 3.68m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3″ 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 759-Pt. Fast Hybrid AF, Real-time Eye AF
- Focus Breathing Compensation
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Creative Looks and Soft Skin Effect
- 4K 15p UVC/UAC Streaming via USB Type-C
The new Alpha 7 IV camera is packed full of updates and brings the newest design, functionality, and user experience from the Alpha 1 and Alpha 7S III. And, it provides a better range of video features, compared to the Alpha 7 III.…
My daily shooter is Sony a9 II with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.