Earlier this week, Sigma announced the #SigmaShotatHome photo and cine contest. From April 6th through June 26th, participants can submit their best photos and short films. The theme is life at home during the quarantine. Participants can win weekly and monthly cash prize.
As our readers know, Sigma is a fav lens brand for Sony shooters. I’m usually carrying glass like the 35 with me.
We are in the midst of an unprecedented moment in history that has dramatically impacted the heart of the creative imaging community,” says Mark Amir-Hamzeh, President, Sigma.
#sigmashotathome is a humble attempt to bring inspiration to a very difficult situation. Above all, Sigma wants to remind creators, regardless of stylistic choices, field or gear preferences, that we are in this together.
After that, each week, a panel of Sigma professionals will judge entries based on creativity, originality and adherence to the theme. Then the panel will select a winner to receive a $500 American Express gift card.
After that, a monthly winner will be chosen from the pool of weekly winners to receive a $1000 American Express gift card. An overall contest grand prize winner will receive a Sigma fp + 45mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary lens. Similarly, a second place contest winner will receive a Sigma lens valued at $1000 or less.
SigmaShotatHome Photo and Cine Contest Details
- Submit via: https://tinyurl.com/sigmaphotoathome
- Have the file naming convention: DATE_LAST NAME_DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
- Like and Follow Sigma Facebook and Instagram.
- Upload the photo submission to Facebook and Instagram, tag Sigma and include the hashtag #sigmashotathome.
- Submit via: https://tinyurl.com/sigmacineathome
- Like and Follow Sigma Cine on Facebook and Instagram.
- Upload the photo submission to Facebook and Instagram, tag Sigma Cine and include the hashtag #sigmashotathome.
My daily shooter is Sony A1 with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.