a7 IV Warm Fuzzies as uploaded by Atolo Visuals. In this video, Kitty says one of the reasons she likes Sony is that everyone has one now so it’s easy to find a second shooter.
True and it wasn’t that long ago when wedding photographers avoided Sony because no one else shot with it. How fast the market can change. Besides the a7 IV Warm Fuzzies Kitty adds
There were big improvements, some of which we’ve been waiting on for a while now – upgraded menu design, a flip-out screen, higher resolution, and improved autofocus. The image quality and colors have definitely stepped up. One tiny feedback I have is on its 4K crop limitations, which aren’t necessarily deal breakers.
Launched late last year, the a7 IV is Sony’s Beyond Basic camera with an impressive feature list
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 4K 60p Video in 10-Bit, S-Cinetone
- 3.68m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3″ 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 759-Pt. Fast Hybrid AF, Real-time Eye AF
- Focus Breathing Compensation
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Creative Looks and Soft Skin Effect
- 4K 15p UVC/UAC Streaming via USB Type-C
The new Alpha 7 IV Beyond Basic camera is packed full of updates and brings the newest design, functionality, and user experience from the Alpha 1 and Alpha 7S III. And, it provides a better range of video features, compared to the Alpha 7 III. You can order it from B&H for $2498, a very reasonable price considering how feature-rich this new body is.
Warm and fuzzy too.…
My daily shooter is Sony A1 with a vertical grip and various Sony lenses attached like the FE 20mm F1.8. Find more gear recommendations in our shop. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.